Keith joined the club in March 1992 as the Golf Course
Superintendent. He was only the fourth superintendent in the
history of the club and has enjoyed being a part of the many
changes to the golf course over the years. Some of these
- Construction of new maintenance facility
- Renovation of the Valley Course
- Construction of the new Gourlay Practice Range
- Many tee and cart path renovations
- Bunker renovation and construction
- Installation of new irrigation system
Graduated from the University of Guelph in 1989 with a B.Sc.
(Agr), majoring in Horticulture and Cornell University Short
Course in 1997. Notable accomplishments include:
Master Superintendent through the Canadian Golf
Superintendents Association in 2000.
Certified Golf Course Superintendent through the GCSA of
America in 2006.
President of the OGSAssociation in 2000
Recipient of the Toro/CGSA National Environmental Award in
In February 2007 he accepted a position of Golf Course
Superintendent at St. George's Golf and Country Club in